[Diy_efi] OEM GM weatherpak connectors

Garrett P. Beauregard gpbeau at cox.net
Sat Jun 5 22:25:32 GMT 2004

How do you get in touch with Pioneer Standard? Their 800 phone number is no
good and their website (www.pios.com) now takes you to some "Agilysis"
company (http://www.agilysys.com/agilysys). The Weatherpak/Metripak types
are starting to see retail distribution through Summit, MSD, Waytek and
others, but they're still damned hard to find.

Garrett