[Diy_efi] OEM GM weatherpak connectors

Patrick Barrett patrick.barrett at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 5 23:39:41 GMT 2004

All of the above connectors are available in Canada from AC Delco
distributors. The connector for my temp sender and the temp sender itself
are available. There must be AC DELCO distributors stateside that can supply
this stuff. As an aside the eprom with carrier for my 1990 5.7l is available
at the storage facility in Windsor Ontario. Its probably in stock in South
Africa and in Australia.