[Diy_efi] DIY-WB users - compare to high end

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Jun 18 03:10:29 GMT 2004

Those changes are fairly recent, never put into the
official product.  They are not very hard to add to your
board.  I only recommend the low operating voltage
fix (shorts R4 after warmup) to extreme situations.

Right now I'm moving from Aurora to Byron, so a bit short
of time.  In the future, I might ask you again about that
offer, thanks.  Bruce Roe