[Diy_efi] My predicament

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Mar 4 04:40:16 GMT 2004

Do you have a schematic?  Hopefully your EE friends can troubleshoot it. =
 Did you mean that one injector wasn't firing (you wrote cylinder)?  You =
need to follow the signal back to the source (MCU pin?) to see where =
it's lost.  Hopefully just a driver is bad, or a software configuration =
problem.  Remember Bruce's suggestion, if your hookup is killing output =
transistors then you may be able to take them out, or the "logic" level =
drive to them, and build your own output stage.

If you do decide to give up, don't throw it in the trash, throw it in a =
box with my name and address on it.

--steve