[Diy_efi] Looking for help with a prom N82S181

FR Wilk kd694j0538f at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 21:14:47 GMT 2004

You have twice the capacity in the 2716. Did you put the data in it
twice?A10 on the 2716 is a CE on the N82S181. It may be accessing the upper
1K and not the lower 1K.

'CE' and 'CE Not' is how pin 18 is marked on the two. You may have to lift
pin 18 and wire it to 'OE Not' or something similar. The N82S181 has 4 CE
pins (2 CE and 2 CE Not), figure out how the board is wired up first. The
2716 has A10, CE Not, OE Not.

FR Wilk