[Diy_efi] Injector Usage Question

Van Setten, Tim @ ACSSD tim.van.setten at L-3com.com
Mon Nov 8 13:16:10 GMT 2004

The Subaru Turbo 2.0, Quad cam engines also have that setup.  Also, many
other Japanese engines, Nissan, Honda, etc. all run Coil-On-Plug
arrangements......Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: sc7500 [mailto:sc7500 at sonic.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 5:51 PM
To: A list for Do-It-Yourself EFI
Subject: [Diy_efi] Injector Usage Question

Hello there all;

While diagnosing a nasty acceleration stumble on my wife's '91 Subaru
2.2 Wagon (it was a bad injector and coil pack), I stumbled across
something new (to me, anyway) - 3.3L Subarus have a direct mount coil
per plug arrangement, ideal for another project I'm working on.

Does our braintrust have any specifications on these coils ? The app on
the table would work very well with 45K volts per cylinder...

TIA
--
B. T. Corneto
[The Mad Coater]