[Diy_efi] Re: diy_efi Digest, Vol 14, Issue 7

Michael Richards michael at fastmail.ca
Mon Nov 8 15:04:50 GMT 2004

Interesting. I didn't know that the SVX had coil over plugs. I just did
an STi V2 swap into an Impreza and had to learn how to drive some COPs.
Here is the info I can remember off the top of my head.

Coils are 2 wire with the name "diamond" they're denso parts. The
resistance is about 0.5 ohms and the coil measures about 2mH of
impedance. I'm driving these with a set of GB14C40L IGBTs I got from
digikey.

-Michael