[Diy_efi] ECU Tester

frederic frederic at midimonkey.com
Mon Nov 8 22:36:08 GMT 2004

>  It had a lot of good stuff in it.
> I would be very interested in building a GM based
> test bench.    Thanks  Don

I just looked for the article, and it seems to have disappeared.  I might
have an archived copy I can put online for you if I find it.

There is a gent on this list who at one point made a GM Test Bench PC
board, which was reasonably priced, and you solder on the necessary parts
and make a nice clean, well laid out unit.  His name is Robert Ward.  I
have one such board and I highly recommend it.  Beats point to point
soldering on a perf board any day.

--

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
 subject."                         Winston Churchill (1874-1965)