[Diy_efi] ECU Tester

K DANIEL kml_daniel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 07:38:31 GMT 2004

--===============56205850921025924==

--0-1490231476-1099985703=:13088

frederic <frederic at midimonkey.com> wrote:
> It had a lot of good stuff in it.
> I would be very interested in building a GM based
> test bench. Thanks Don

I just looked for the article, and it seems to have disappeared. I might
have an archived copy I can put online for you if I find it.

There is a gent on this list who at one point made a GM Test Bench PC
board, which was reasonably priced, and you solder on the necessary parts
and make a nice clean, well laid out unit. His name is Robert Ward. I
have one such board and I highly recommend it. Beats point to point
soldering on a perf board any day.

--
== Frederic Breitwieser ========================================

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
subject." Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

======================== http://www.midimonkey.com/~frederic/ ==

HI Frederic

I can help you designing test bench for GM ECM's ,send me the pinout or the schematic of the ECM's you would like start with and I will help you doing it

K Daniel

--0-1490231476-1099985703=:13088

<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>frederic &lt;frederic at midimonkey.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>&gt; It had a lot of good stuff in it. <BR>&gt; I would be very interested in building a GM based <BR>&gt; test bench. Thanks Don <BR><BR>I just looked for the article, and it seems to have disappeared. I might <BR>have an archived copy I can put online for you if I find it.<BR><BR>There is a gent on this list who at one point made a GM Test Bench PC <BR>board, which was reasonably priced, and you solder on the necessary parts <BR>and make a nice clean, well laid out unit. His name is Robert Ward. I <BR>have one such board and I highly recommend it. Beats point to point <BR>soldering on a perf board any day.<BR><BR><BR>-- <BR>== Frederic Breitwieser ========================================<BR><BR>"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the<BR>subject." Winston Churchill (1874-1965) <BR><BR>======================== http://www.midimonkey.com/~frederic/ ==<BR><BR><BR>HI Frederic</P>
<P>I can help you designing test bench for GM ECM's ,send me the pinout or the schematic of the ECM's you would like start with and I will help you doing it</P>
<P>K Daniel</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</a>
--0-1490231476-1099985703=:13088--