[Diy_efi] RE: looking for help with a prom N82S181

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Tue Nov 9 05:16:44 GMT 2004

     I realized I needed to give more information to go with my question.
I have included a link to a web page I created.  I included some pics
from my DSO of the signals on the 4 chip enable pins.  I am hoping
someone can look at this a give me a clue.  I'm feeling pretty
clueless right now.  I'm not understanding the what I'm seeing.  I
especially don't understand  what I am seeing on pin 19.  It looks
like noise to me.
     Tomorrow, I'm going to look at the chip enable pin on a 27c256 I have
in another ecm.  I am hoping to get a clue from this.  But if anyone
has anything to add, please let me know.  I thought this was going to
be so simple.

Thanks,

Marcello

Here is the link to a page with the pic's.

http://home.comcast.net/~hexibot43/MarcellosPage.htm