[Diy_efi] Pulse width meter

Jag Man jag_man653 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:50:19 GMT 2004

Sorry, I was referring to the microcontroller implementation described
at the diy_efi site:

http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/projects/pw_meter/

Has anyone implemented  that circuit?

I know it can be done with a scope, but it would be much easier with
a special-purpose device. I also know it is part of the fuinctionality of
some digital multimeters, but they are a bit pricy for me.

I'm a newbie here.  I was assuming this was a mail list and therefore
expected to get
postings in my mailbox. Guess the only way to read postings is
in the Archives? Or, what am I missing?

Ed