[Diy_efi] ECU Tester

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Mon Nov 1 01:06:03 GMT 2004

=20

________________________________

	From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] =
On Behalf Of K DANIEL
	Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 7:49 AM
	To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
	Subject: [Diy_efi] ECU Tester
=09

	Hello=20

	I'm new member to DIY-EFI .. I'm engineer I have designed an engine =
simulator for testing engine

	 ECU's the simulator generate all the sensors signals required operate =
the ECU under test

	  I'm using LABview software to monitor and control the ECU operation

	 By now most of the BOSCH MOTRONIC ECU's can be tested...I'm now =
preparing the simulator=20

	For testing SIMTEC and GM ecru's but the information on SIMTEC and GM =
ECU is very rare... any one can help with=20

	the pinout or schematics of SIMTEC and GM ECU's

Not sure what a SIMTEC is, but there are some ECU pinouts on the gmecm =
page.

--steve