[Diy_efi] Re: VW Surge / Expansion Tank Line Routing

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 03:48:24 GMT 2004

I'm planning on using a Facet lift pump just like you're talking about to
feed this thing.  It's not nearly a liter, more like 1/8L or so.  The beauty
of it is that it IS small, and that makes for better packaging under my car.
It may be a Plymouth, but between the sway bar and 3" tail pipes going over
the axle, and the very lowered suspension, there isn't much room to put a
separate surge tank of much size under the car.  I thought of putting it up
front, but I'm on a mission to keep as much weight off the nose as possible.

I wish I could find a better picture of the part, but the link in the past
thread seems to be dead.  I'll see if I can post some pix to my web site for
a better view.

Clair