[Diy_efi] PW Controlled Sequential Water Injection - It RUNS!

GSMFN Allmaras dallmaras at ford.navy.mil
Thu Oct 21 12:12:31 GMT 2004

Hey dan, Don't let the skeptics get you down! There's a very nice older
fellow close to where I live who has done amazing things with a CARBURATOR
he's built that delivers both gasoline and water to the engine. The engine
is a naturally aspirated 427 chevy and makes, legitimately dyno'd, over 2000
horsepower on 87 octane gas and water and as I remember the power was made
without turning the engine over 6000 rpm. The engine's in an older chevelle
and gets the car in the mid twenties for miles per gallon of combined
water/fuel. He's trying to get it patented and running into to trouble with
some patents that mercedes holds for water injection. The military has a
very strong interest in what he built and sent a team of engineers to
disprove his device, but they couldn't. Good luck with it.
Dustin