[Diy_efi] 96-97 vortec swap

Karl Walter krw at efn.org
Fri Sep 10 05:44:03 GMT 2004

I have nothing but the engine with the wiring harness and computer piled on
top.  The transmission is a turbo 350.  The problem for me is getting the
other parts.  Several runs to the wrecking yard might yeild what I need, but
with my luck it will take a lot of work and re-work to get the evap system
working reliably,  It's not so much that I'm into polluting.

I looked in all the recent archives, but didn't see Ward Spoonmore's posts.
I am on 28.8 dial up, so going through the old archives will take a while...