[Diy_efi] 96-97 vortec swap

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Fri Sep 10 14:15:43 GMT 2004

=20

If the donor had an automatic transmission then it was a computer =
controlled 4L60E, and the computer is going to be confused when it =
doesn't see a transmission there. Do you know what the donor had?

It may be easiest to use a 730 computer for your swap.  I've been trying =
to locate Ward's thread also but haven't found it yet.

--steve