[Diy_efi] ESC module connector

Tomas J. Sokorai Sch. tsokorai
Mon Apr 4 23:39:14 UTC 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 05:10, Rausch, Bernd wrote:
> I just bought two ESC modules (LT4) for experimenting on my turbocharged V6
> engine. Does anyone have a GM part number for the mating connectors?
> Getting them from the junkyard is not an option, as I live in Germany and
> these cars are not too common here.
>
> Bernd

Bernd,
I had the same problem, new connectors are expensive, as I have to buy them
from the US.

On eBay I found the connectors I wanted, but only attached to the complete
wiring harness, and the whole buch of connectors and cable weights and
measures too much to get them economically from the US too :(

I'm building a EFI retrofit for a Ford truck, and my wife would kill me if I
spend too much money on this ;), so I ended doing some homemade connectors.
They don't look very good, but I have them working for more than a year
without problems in very damp weather (south of Chile).

Maybe you can do something like that for experimenting, and then with time,
get the required connectors for the definitive installation.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.