[Diy_efi] Reset ECM after replacing airbag?

jb jonnbell
Wed Apr 13 13:47:45 UTC 2005

i would tend to agree with the need for a scan tool to reset the ecu.
however, something else you might not have thought of is that often
the sensors that sense the impact need to be replaced as well.  they
are usually on the core support somewhere.  i work at a body shop that
does a lot of collision, so if that doesnt fix your problem let me
know and i can find a definite answer from the bossman.