[Diy_efi] American Hero

Michael Richards michael
Fri Apr 15 15:56:21 UTC 2005

I am not proud to read of how one human ended the life of some other
humans. List members come from a variety of countries with necessarily
only FI issues in common.

This list should instead be proud when one of its members figures out a
FI problem and gets their vehicle running the way they want. After all
isn't that the agenda here?

-Michael

> You said it first it is not FI, so please refrain from sending spam on
> this forum.
>
> I know this is not FI related, but men like this make me proud!!!!
>>
>> Maybe you'd like to hear about a real American, somebody who honored
>> the uniform he wears.

[SNIP]