[Diy_efi] American Hero

Bevan Weiss kaizen__
Sat Apr 16 01:30:04 UTC 2005

Would the shoe be on the other foot if someone from Iraq posted an email
detailing how one of their "heros" had killed 20 American Soldiers?  And
stating that everyone should be proud of "our heros"?

This is a list for FI related conversation, yes sometimes personal stuff
will get into the list.  This should not however extend to anything that is
completely based on nation or political agenda.  These are best served on
other lists, where everybody likes to talk/argue about politics.

If you don't wish to respect that this list is for EFI related
conversations, then I would suggest that you remove yourself.  If you do
choose to respect this, then you should ofcourse keep your conversations and
messages strictly on-topic.

Regards,
Bevan Weiss

Behalf Of