[Diy_efi] American Hero

Logan Lingle llingle
Sun Apr 17 02:19:38 UTC 2005

I'm certainly not proud.. we shouldn't be there in the first place.

The WMD was a joke, the Terror links were a joke, Condi and her
"Aluminum Tube" are and were a joke, Abu Griab is a sick joke, Americans
being held forever, on order of the king is an unconstitutional joke,
Gitmo is a pitiful joke, the 9 billion they've lost there is a galactic
joke, and our President is a pathetic, chimp faced, Skull & Bones,
Neo-Conservative joke who drank his way through college.

I am not proud of our actions in Iraq at all. IMNSHO, if you had any
sense, you wouldn't be either.

WTF? I thought this was a Fuel Injection list, anyway.. ?