[Diy_efi] Responses from John Deakin (long!)

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sun Apr 17 05:28:54 UTC 2005

*snip accusations*

Hey, you had your chances to rebut me.  You
side-stepped, recanted your statements, and never
indicated your opinions on the matter were anything
but parroting others; you've not said anything in
support of your position other than "Deakin and GAMI
said so".  Even when they didn't.

I'm still waiting for you to show me any research or
theory on your part to refute anything I've said.  Up
to you.

--- gary <gas- at charter.net> wrote:

> I find it amusing you'd purchase his book, when you
> already disagree (or have a closed mind) with what
> he prints.

You really, really ought to read posts before replying
to them.  The sentence above is sad, because it
indicates you didn't bother to read anything either he
or I wrote in the thread.  Which means, at least where
you're concerned, it was sadly wasted.

I hope someday you do learn how this combustion stuff works.

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |