[Diy_efi] American Hero__HEY MODERATOR?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Apr 18 05:13:56 UTC 2005

> Moderator, where are you??? Why does this crap continue?
> Please bar the
> next person(s) who makes with any kind of political comment,
> especially this
> thread.

The lists are unmoderated.  99% of the time this works fine.  I don't
read list email every day, especially on the weekends.  When it comes to
off topic posts like this remember 2 things:

1)  if you must reply, reply directly to the sender.
2)  if you need to reach me, use my email address, don't send to the
list.  It's on the WWW page.

I don't expect to see any more followups to this thread, and like many
have suggested keep the POLITICAL posts off the list, no ifs ands or
buts.

--steve