[Diy_efi] (no subject) - VL Commodore ECUs ???

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 12:14:22 UTC 2005

At 08:09 PM 19/04/05, you wrote:
>hi, do u mean  the actual eprom or  def file ?
>mark k

All and everything - where possible :-)

I think its a hitachi ecu with hitachi processor
much like a 6803 series or similar 8 bit cpu,
I can have a closer look if you like and post a pic
or two, and I can read the eeprom dump but looking
for something a bit more contextual, I guess...

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au