[Diy_efi] (no subject) - VL Commodore ECUs ???

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 12:37:02 UTC 2005

Ah neat, email address same as for this group

niche at iinet.net.au

I'll give it a try, when I can find my eprom burner, I
have a VLT Calais, see link below and selling twin
tyres for the few rims that are still around, plus
the fuse rail etc...

But my days of eprom modding are a bit distant,
only got a minor fueling tweak on my ECU about
5 years ago,

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au