[Diy_efi] Strain gauge on engine mounts

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 17:42:13 UTC 2005

At 11:32 PM 19/04/05, you wrote:
>My papa called this ''Educated beyond your intelligence''
>
>Randy

Sure as far as intelligence is a measure of enlightened effort,
in so far as we know which form of intelligence we are dealing with...

Dealing with nonlinearities of rubber engine mounts (amoung other
things) is asking for trouble (as in huge wasted time relearning
whats already been arrived at), far far more direct, efficient, effective
and less invasive to measure the twist of the tailshaft :o)

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au