[Diy_efi] fast-ish 6 channel data logger

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 17:45:37 UTC 2005

Bellisimo,

u can get a digital storage oscilloscope to get u most
of the way there, as long as you only want to know a few
samples and dont need to keep recording under different
conditions...

Many DSO's on market, might need to make up a
basic interface so u dont blow the DSO front end,
but can usually save output to file for print etc...

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au