[Diy_efi] American Hero

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 18:07:50 UTC 2005

My Papa told me "The initiators of  propoganda and glory are insecure and violently so"

I certainly feel sympathy for people used and manipulated by political leaders who themselves
are chosen by people who are systematically kept in the dark as to the nature of human suffering...

To force an ideology on the uneducated in the name of civilisation, laud over their deaths
when they defend their territory and call this heroism is telling of the progression of the
ideal for civilised behaviour for the next millenium.

I will praise the heroism of firefighters not the tools of political leaders who start those fires.

Mike