[Diy_efi] fast-ish 6 channel data logger

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Tue Apr 19 18:23:52 UTC 2005

mmmm,

you may not need to record so many events at the same time if they
are synchronous, I understand now you are looking for the instantaneous
change in rotational acceleration. Id grab a crank angle sensor
off a nissan rb30 motor - rig it up somehow and look at the 360deg
pulse channel - even on an analog cro it would tell a lot...

Mike