[Diy_efi] Reset ECM after replacing airbag?

David Cooley n5xmt
Tue Apr 19 23:14:37 UTC 2005

The ECU is not what is generating the code... It is the SRS module.
You need a scan tool capable of talking to it, or in the worst case, one of
the impact sensors is PART of the SRS module and it has to be replaced to
the tune of about 600 bills.