[Diy_efi] LPG Injection - Bit torrent to share it

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Wed Apr 20 18:39:41 UTC 2005

Already gone up, I reduced it to 110 megs from mpeg-2 to mpeg-1
and there might be a note on this list at some point where ppl
can d/l it,  though the tech content was a bit low, it was of some
interest, didnt state whether as liquid or gas though, prob liquid,

Rgds

Mike