[Diy_efi] Magesquirt vs D- jetronic

Keith Grider grider.4
Thu Apr 21 18:22:08 UTC 2005

Gianmarco,

But it does have integrated ignition... MS-II is already available
(though currently sold out) that has integrated ignition and fuel,
though not sequential, yet. MS-I has a firmware update with ignition and
fuel as well. I am putting it on my Saab currently. Go to the
www.msefi.com site for more information.

KeithG