[Diy_efi] [ot] Diahatsu Move 1995 - reading the ECU diagnostic codes ?

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Fri Apr 29 03:22:50 UTC 2005

At 11:19 PM 28/04/05, you wrote:
>Isn't it OBD-II?

Ah - I've no idea but it might be worth a try as long
as I dont damage anything, I'll take a look on google,
are you implying the interfaces for these are more or
less open source or rather 'published' ?

Rgds

mike