[Gmecm] MAF sensor tech info

Rick McLeod dunvegan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 13:51:12 UTC 2005

Has anyone decomposed the stock GM TPI MAF. I have 2
that seem to read the airflow, but set code on restart
for the burn off circuit failure. I know this to be
sensor related, as I have 2 others that work
correctly, so I suspect something in the circuitry and
am curious if they can be repaired by a reasonably
skilled electronics savy tech.

What I am looking for is schematic and hopefully parts
list. I've attempted searching with my best friend mr.
google but haven't found anything of sufficient
detail, only a good procedure to diagnose relay
failures, which are working correctly on this car.

Thanks in advance