[Gmecm] Re: [Fordnatics] pushrod guide plates - louder than rail

Dave Williams ronin at aristotle.net
Tue Aug 9 11:00:15 UTC 2005

shane san miguel wrote:

> Anybody ever notice more valve train noise from guide plate equipped
> engines?  I recently tuned up a motor I built a while back and it had a

  I never noticed anything from guide plates, but you can usually hear a
bit more noise from roller rockers.  I'm not sure why, though.  It's not
just me; GM put Crane roller rockers on the LT4 engines, and issued a
service bulletin for dealers to tell customers that the noise was normal.

--
===ronin at aristotle.net (Dave Williams)===================DoD #978===
== "Peace Through Superior Firepower"  USAF Strategic Air Command ==