[Diy_efi] check engine light

demon demon at suscom.net
Tue Aug 16 01:41:02 UTC 2005

Anyone have a source for an aftermarket MIL? I've been
checking just about every place I can think of on the web
and nobody seems to make an add-on MIL. I'm just wondering
what the street rod guys do - I can't see them just using
a plain ol' light bulb or LED in their dash. Worst case,
I'll just go to the junkyard and grab a dash to hack it
out of, but I just thought this would be easier if I could
find one. BTW, this is for my boat that I converted to
TPI.

Thanx in advance
Mark