[Diy_efi] check engine light

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Tue Aug 16 16:26:24 UTC 2005

I just installed a tpi swap into a jag using painless'
harness, it had a MIL/ALDL assembly consisiting of the
factory ALDL connector fabbed onto a small bracket w/
a small incancescent panel lamp for the MIL. Simple,
but it worked very well, might be able to do similar,
take a look at their offerings.