[Gmecm] Datalogging '94-'95 LT1 computer

william.lucke at highspeedlink.net william.lucke at highspeedlink.net
Wed Aug 17 17:45:07 UTC 2005

Thanks for all the responses on ECM connectors and wiring. I'll have to
cross reference them with the list of what I need, etc, but I can probably
get everything.

What's the best product for datalogging a '94-'95 LT1 computer? I've had
TTS Datamaster recommended to me but it seems a bit expensive to someone
coming from the realm of WinALDL and basically free/$30 software downloads
for older PCM's. Is anything else out there very good? What else is out
there?

Will