[Diy_efi] Vortec 4200 Inline 6 ECM - Twin Turbo -

Brien Tourville hh7x at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 10:25:46 UTC 2005

It was a good 'heads up' !

Forget eBay >  go to:

www.car-parts.com and punch in year
2005 for the engine ( best ) and take a look.

I had the good fortune yesterday to obtain
the ONLY photograph from GM taken of
their Vortec Twin Twin Turbo 4200 engine.

It is a beast of a .jpg > being some 5.4MB
which I had a copy of reduced to some 2MB.

It isn't the Turbo setup in the Truck, as this
has the Turbos sporting bellmouth stack styles
and hugging the block > regardless, it is cool.

              Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry