[Gmecm] Datalogging '94-'95 LT1 computer

Dude dudemanmike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:48:44 UTC 2005

I've found the same problem, trying to find quality software without the
quality price.  But it isn't happening.  I've spent a few months looking for
something before I finally bought EFI Live for around $179.  You have a much
more common application than I had so there might be more freeware
available, you just have to look hard.  But by the time you spend all your
time looking, you could've already read your PCM's data and manipulated it.

Mike