[Gmecm] Re: Datalogging '94-'95 LT1 computer

Dave Jones hotrodder at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 18 20:30:28 UTC 2005

How about Freescan?   It might not be the best, but it's enough to get you
started, and the price is right.
http://www.andywhittaker.com/ecu/ecu_software.htm

If you decide to go with Datamaster, Andrew Mattei sells the license for
$95, which is below TTS's list price.
http://www.akmcables.com/

I haven't yet gotten around to trying the datalogging function of TunerPro
RT with the LT1, but it seems like it should work.  If you want to give that
a shot, you could try it for free.  If it works for you, RT is only $30 to
register.
http://www.supportfitness.com/mark/tunerpro/

HTH,
Dave