[Gmecm] 7747 High BLM at idle

Mark Romans romans at starstream.net
Fri Aug 19 13:44:06 UTC 2005

You need to look at RPM and MAP both at idle in neutral and in gear.  Your
VE map is ok when you
are in gear, but when you put it into neutral or park, the vacume goes up
and the point on your ve map where
it's idling in neutral or park is too high (The ve) reduce that part of the
map until your BL comes back down
to 128.
Mark