[Diy_efi] GM TBI for 1.8 to 2 liter engines

Torbjörn Forsman torbjorn.forsman at gengas.nu
Sun Aug 28 07:45:39 UTC 2005

BTW, there is no problem using the TBI horizontally. On the Volvo
engine, it is mounted sloping around 20 °, with the vacuum hose
connections downward.
Remember that this TBI system has no air temperature sensor and it
depends on thermostat controlled intake air preheating for correct
operation.

/Torbjörn Forsman