[Gmecm] Auto-tune algorithm for real-time tuning programs

Mike Frels mfrels at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 29 02:02:06 UTC 2005

I believe the software some are thinking of is VEMaster. If I remember right it procecesses scans by certain software and recommends changes to the VE table cells. I heard about it sometime back, did a little surfing for how it worked, but never went any further due to other problems I have to take care of first.

Mike