[Diy_efi] Olds 403 MPFI Project

EEOLAY5 at aol.com EEOLAY5
Wed Aug 17 23:30:32 UTC 2005

Hello I am Theo.
      I am attempting to MPFI a 1979 Olds 403 for my 1987 Buick LaSabre
Estate Wagon. The finished project must support ALDL scanning, 200R-4 Tranny Lockup
and 49-State Emissions. The finished project will be a daily driver for
street use only. I would like to keep the project all GM-AC Delco using Multec
Injectors and related sensors. Will anyone with related experience Please help me
in getting this project started. The budget is limited to building this thing
reasonably. All comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Theo.