[Diy_efi] 730 ECM low ohm injector modifications?

Robert Fleming robert.fleming
Thu Aug 18 18:14:21 UTC 2005

I just took mine apart and compared it to the '749
pictures I've found online.  The boards look identical
and the holes for the 2nd injector driver are there.
I wonder if you could solder that in and run 749 code
with a '730 to get P&H ?