[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 6, Issue 23

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed Aug 24 12:49:15 UTC 2005

Isn't it common on the newer catalytic equiped
vehicles to use a pair of O2 sensors to monitor
effectiveness of the cat and feed this info via
computer for alerting the driver via a CEL/MIL/DIC
presentation?

--- Bill Washington <bill.washington at nec.com.au>