[Diy_efi] wide band o2 w/narrow band output

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Sun Dec 11 06:32:24 UTC 2005

I just read a post on the gmecm list about a wide band
o2 with a narrow band output that can be fed to your
ecm.  It brought some questions to mind.  Can that
narrow band output be modified to something other than
stoch., say I want to run a little richer but stay in
closed loop,

Do the late model Chrysler vehicles use a wide band
o2? can I scrounge one of those and buy an interface?

Has anyone got any good articles that explains the
wide band o2, something easy reading, you know not a
lot of technical jargon but something someone smart
but yet a little simple can understand?

My knowledge of cars is very broad and vast but mostly
in the stock sense, as a driveability mechanic I spend
most my time trying to figure out what why and how,
not to change it. That comes less natural.

thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this
Dustinn Lof