[Diy_efi] function generator for shutterwheel

Phil philhunt
Sun Dec 25 20:01:11 UTC 2005

I want to drive a VW management system on a benchtop mockup for testing and development purposes. I need a function generator that mimics the crank senser: i.e: a sine wave of 30 or so cycles (haven't counted the teeth yet) punctuated by a missing point. I'll need to be able to change the frequecy to mimic rpm. I already have a function generator-is there some kind of simple circuit I could process it's poutput with? Phil, Phil's Foreign Car, Kenvil, NJ USA  973 584 0161