[Diy_efi] RE: Injector Flow bench posting

Bacon, David David.Bacon at clark.wa.gov
Thu Feb 3 19:40:18 GMT 2005

Where is the Injector Flow Bench schematic posted?

David

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:56:16 -0600
From: "Steve Ravet" <Steve.Ravet at arm.com>
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] Injector flow bench
To: "A list for Do-It-Yourself EFI" <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>

sorry for the delay, my copies of the magazines were packed away.

VR1 and VR2 are in the injector drive circuit, both are 100 ohm 20W. VR3
is in the fuel pump circuit, it's 20 ohm 20W

put "clarostat rheostat" into google for some leads on where to get
them.  Getting a higher wattage pot is OK, but not lower.

--steve=20

Message: 2